Tuesday, November 11, 2014

yikes...

The changes to our culture through social media has made me feel as though we are being taken over by a nasty machine. I find myself being sucked into it, but I don't want to succumb to the monster. If I am being pulled into the vortex, what the hell will this is mean for my grandchildren, and to their children?

I am blessed to have been raised in a simpler time. Yes.  I'm in awe of those who invented all this nonsense, but somehow, for all of its technological cleverness, the web of lies has isolated and depressed us all as we compare ourselves to the masses of photoshopped strangers. How this will translate to impressionable ten year-olds scares the hell out of me. In the land where prettiness is king, violence is just another game, and isolation is an indoor sport... 

Earth, we have a problem.






No comments:

Post a Comment