Friday, March 16, 2012

PaleOMG

So, this Paleo thing isn't such a bad gig. I'm cooking like a fool so my days are filled with Cuisinarts, graters, and Teflon pans, which (of course) cause cancer. The Teflon, that is. Good God. I guess I can't get cancer since (*holy balls) I already have cancer. I win. I like this way of eating because:

1. I can stay on it for more than a day
2. I'm never hungry
3. I'm shrinking before my very eyes
4. I like bacon (the no nitrite, no coloring, no sugar or honey kind)
5. It has made me question how I ever liked bread (are there drugs in bacon to cause this miracle?)
6. It is fun being creative with food even tho' some of my recipes taste like dog
7. did I mention I like bacon?
8. I am in shock how I was ever a vegetarian for so long
9. It is difficult for me to get IN 1200 calories a day... is this a joke, cave people?
10. I am not feeding my cancer suckers with the Almond Joys that they are so accustomed too.

Take that, bitches!

*holy balls from paleOMG.com love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment