Friday, October 5, 2012

Swim with the fishes...




Think about it. You treat your fish-tank so much better than you treat your body. If you left fish in a filthy dirty tank with no filter they would die. Why do you think of your body as any different? I spent years drinking coffee with flavored, franken cream, pretzels with ingredients I couldn't pronounce, non-grassfed meat, dairy, fast food, crackers and cereal with so many ingredients that I needed a freaking dictionary. I have cancer. You don't want it, trust me.

Neither do I.

It is essential to keep your body alkaline so that cancer doesn't like living there... kind of like algae in a tank. All fruits and veggies are alkaline and the rest of the supermarket is acidic. i.e. meat, dairy, sugar, all processed food, booze, and any food that contains chemicals. This does not mean that I am a freak. This just means that I clean my tank several times a day, check my urine with alkaline strips and make SURE it reads green and not yellow. I believe in the 80/20 rule so I eat pasta, sugar and (God knows) I drink. But having cancer is a scary thing and so most of the time I do 95/5. I rarely eat wheat, sugar or dairy. I drink my green-shake 3x a day... and, let's face it... it makes me feel like a million bucks. I am getting a ton of nutrients and filtering out my tank every single day. Also? I don't look like I have cancer or do chemo several times a year. I don't feel like it either.

I use a Magic Bullet.

2 cups spinach/kale
1 cup water
tumeric (cancer cells hate the taste of this)
juice of 1/2 lemon (sounds acidic but VERY alkaline)
2 packages of stevia (so I can stand this shit)

I am empowered to live a beautiful life and filter my tank. Why don't you join me?






Let's all sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment