Sunday, May 8, 2011

a beautiful weekend!!

















The girls like my wigs much better than I do. I am beginning to rebel.



I love feeling like myself and it certainly was a nice weekend. My chemo is tomorrow morning at 9am and I do get to hear the results of my mid-point ct scan.

I have the 4th chemo. It is wearing me out, and I look 10 years older. I'm exhausted. Chemo is cumulative, and I can feel its evil effects on my body. I do plan on a drug regimen tomorrow as soon as I can to cut the pain off at the pass. I hope it works. P-e-r-c-o-s-e-t rocks the big one. I got one from Nanny and I am hooked. I have no idea how she takes two because she weighs around 92 lbs. hmm

One of them knocked my sorry butt on the floor. I'm off to pack my bag for entertainment tomorrow. I usually don't need anything but a pillow. They drug me with Benedryl for most of the day. Fun.

Appreciate your life without pain. I live for this to be over.

Thank you Jamie, Lauren and Robin for the beautiful bracelets and poem for all the Feldman ladies. So thoughtful.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment