Thursday, February 23, 2012

Food glorious food...


Sugar feeds cancer. Meat eating is linked to cancer. Yadda Yadda. I'm trying to make this connection with nutrition, but I'm beginning to panic. I gave up booze, flour, sugar, trans fats, dairy, soy and all processed foods. I am a stinkin' food nun and eat to live so I don't faint. I've read and listened to hundreds of articles on cancer and lifestyle choices, but other than the things I can't control (like the Benzene on which my house rests), this is so, so different. Eating is such a pleasurable thing.

It's just sad.

I found out that I am the most creative cook ever with vegetables but... what is homemade baba ghanoush without a pita? What is lox without a bagel? Sushi without sticky rice? My blood sugar is so damn level that I wouldn't want Godiva if you paid me in massages. I'm not hungry. I'm just bored to tears.




I cried today.

No comments:

Post a Comment