Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kale - the big dog

I can't stand this antioxidant vegetable but (brilliant, creative me) made this bitter fair into something orgasmic.

Ingredients

kale (2 big bunches)
garlic (I like too many cloves)
fresh ginger ( a chunk about the size of a walnut)
cashews (handful)
olive oil (2/3 cup)
rice wine vinegar (1/3 cup)
juice of one lemon
lemon zest
liquid lemon stevia to taste (Whole Foods)
sriracha sauce (to taste)

Directions

Devein the kale.
Chiffonade and wash.

Cuisinart the garlic and ginger (amount to your taste)
Add all remaining ingredients
Pour over kale and add some whole cashews over the top before serving.

This is the best darn thing I've ever invented. I do not give massages after eating this unless I don't like you.









No comments:

Post a Comment