Monday, July 15, 2013

Clearly...

I've had nothing to talk about.

I am studying Italian, and because one of my dear friends is from Florence, speaking the language regularly seems to be the best way of learning it. My accent is pretty good (I'm told) and having a musical ear has its advantages, so lucky me. I'm going all over Italy for two weeks in September, so I have a reason to kick it up quickly. Molto bene!

My health is good but the chemo has messed up my joints. My memory is back as is my obsession with trying new things, so it's been a plus. I'm not so into the piano anymore, but that will come. I get bored with the old and excited for the new. I'm mad that I refuse to paint. I don't know what that is about. I would rather throw the ball to the dog, clean my garage or make some nice soup. Painting is the one thing I'm really good at, but without a studio set up, I tend to procrastinate. One day, I will have a huge messy studio with paint everywhere. If it is set up, I'll do it. If I have to take forty minutes to set it up, I would rather make gazpacho.

Well, geez.. that was just a completely inspired blog post.

Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment