Tuesday, May 1, 2012

all Jacked up...

So, do I give into this or not? I say "not." It is so easy for me to feel sorry for myself, accept homemade pies and help in my yard, lay around and plan nothing, do nothing, watch TV, become obsessed with dying, get nervous all the time, have a what-the-hell attitude about nutrition, stop working out, accept my death and move towards it, make excuses and enjoy everyone feeling sorry for me.

Forget it. I am not giving into this cancer. I have it. So what. I no longer eat sugar, stay away from white flour, chemicals in my food, plastic storage containers, and margarine. If I can't pronounce it, I don't eat it. I refuse to stop drinking but that is my choice. I hope cancer cells don't like Jack Daniels Honey: my latest boyfriend.

If this is about food, I have it covered. If this is about genetics or my ground water, I'm screwed. In the meantime, life marches on at a very nice pace.

Pilates, zumba, some painting today. I have a hot date tonight with my new honey on the rocks.







:)




No comments:

Post a Comment