Wednesday, May 30, 2012

produce...

I am a people watcher. I am amazed how many hours a day people waste on the dumbest things. I was in the produce department today and a woman took at least fifteen minutes to buy some mushrooms and then pondered through some avocados. Why, I ask you?  I filled an entire cart, ran all through the store, went to the bathroom, came back and she was still there. I don't get this. They smell it, touch it, turn it around, and do everything but make love to the damn thing.

The other burglar of time is rolling out the plastic bag and painstakingly placing individual items in the cart. You clip off at least twenty minutes of grocery shopping just throwing it in the cart and moving towards another task. The clerk does it for you at the end anyway. Who are these people who take at least an hour buying strawberries? I think I have grocery cart rage too. I wanted to run into her with the cart and send her to the ER.

I'd rather paint, read or plant something. My time is valuable!

Speaking of which...


The guy who created these videos is now a multi-millionaire. He did it just bein' creative one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment