Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boo.


I slept for the last 15 hours so the drugs are kickin' in. I have the usual neck/head ache, but this time my belly is behaving.

Why is it that this holiday is now the "let's-dress-up-like-a-slut day?" Also, I am not a big fan of dead people hanging from trees or people dressing up like Casey Anthony holding replicas of her dead baby. Huh? I don't answer my door if a ghoul is are over 4 ft high. I mean reeeeally.

Our annual Halloween party is tonight. My kids live on a busy street so they come here to our quiet neighborhood to Trick or Treat. Yesterday, I was feeling far more tired than the day before, but it will be a pleasure having everyone here tonight, which now includes their friends and their extended families. Comfort food of Mac n' cheese, Sloppy Joes, salads, hot spiked apple cider and iced pumpkin bread will do the trick. The love I feel for these girls is indescribable. I miss Charlie and Will but they will be staying in Chicago. :(

Happy Halloween!









fun continued in Chi...

No comments:

Post a Comment