Sunday, March 25, 2012

Green away cancer cells...


Yes, you've heard the expression, "going green." I have come to the conclusion that alL this talk about nutrition for me is about empowering myself in any way I can. I figure if I can in some way get healthy by going green (being alkaline) than that is what I am going to do. I am not a vegetarian. I believe in meat but only grass-fed decent meat and other than that I try to stay away from the grain-fed cattle-crowding, hormone, antibiotic laden kind.

I bought a Vegimix type juicer and I put fruits and veggies in all day and chug it down. It is for energy, for power, but mostly for the belief that it is helping me to thrive and live through this crap.

Today, my green monster was 1/2 banana, 5 strawberries, 1/4 cup blueberries, wheat grass, kale, spinach, chia seeds, green tea, unsweetened probiotic. Not bad. I feel cleansed.

I also drink ounces (and ounces) of alkaline lemon water with a whole lemon and its zest in a glass. Pucker up, butter cup.

Cancer doesn't like an alkaline environment. So there. GET OUT.

These are PH test strips. Your urine should be over 6.5, and green on the strip. If your body is acidic, it is a breeding ground for diseases like diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Acid=inflammation. Acid=sugar, flour, meat, booze ( ya know, all the fun stuff) This is a test to see where you are on the PH scale. You can get these on www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment