Friday, June 3, 2011

Bad haircut



Chemo #4 down. I feel inhuman. Face it, I look like an Auschwitz survivor. No amount of makeup can cover these tired eyes. I feel like a man because the wig doesn't cut it anymore - I absolutely hate it. My hair is coming in completely white and so I am officially an ole lady. Pet scan in 3 weeks to see if I get to be an even older ole lady. I'd like that, you know.

My friend, Amanda gave me this shirt.



before chemo -







































A few months before I was diagnosed with stage 3, non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Nonnas should NOT look pregnant. I had a tumor the size of a football encasing my abdominal aorta. Doc told me to lose weight. Talk about incompetent arrogance.




















after chemo 4 months later (ewwww) - it is POISON FROM HELL!

I've lost 27 lbs and 9 inches from my waist. Much of this was dreadly shrinking. I could use a prayer or three that this crap is gone. What is scarier? Cancer or chemo?

No comments:

Post a Comment