Friday, June 24, 2011

here we go...

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I will be sick for around 2 weeks but my hair will begin to grow back and I will continue a super nutrition plan. As soon as I can, I will start walking my poor dog every day and gain some strength back with weights.

I am planning Zumba by September 1, as well as TRX with Allie - and am taking off work for at least a year. I'm pooped.

I find out when I get the Petscan today around 3pm which, of course, is the most important news. I am sorry this last 2 mos has sounded so negative but I had to be real so I could remember this. I have a friend who had cancer and chose not to read this blog at all and I really understood. I may never want to visit this blog again, but wanted to write it out from start to finish.

My hair is around 1/8 of an inch of peach fuzz (Santa colored) so I am kind of wondering what it will look like. I think I went from looking 45 to 70 in just a few short months so this will be interesting. I could always run away with Mr. Claus, but I would miss Bruce's cooking!

hugs,

Sal

Fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment