Wednesday, June 22, 2011

woohoo - Thursday is my last chemo!

I'm almost giddy that this is over. Hair is coming in - which is weird since I'm not done yet and so I wonder if my body is just ready, baby.

I can't wait to have more energy to exercise and get back to work. I only have about four more bad days from June 30-July4th so this will be a great summer celebration. I'm pretty blown away at the people who disappeared from my life this year and haven't quite figured that out yet but am trying to concentrate on those angels who helped me get through this.

I have sooo much energy today and I know that I will be getting in the shape of my life this year. I'm loving feeling healthy. I would love to say that this bald thing has been okay but I am kind of over it and will be glad to have hair even if it is coming in like Santa Claus. The jury is still out on the hair dye.

It is supposed to cause cancer but I may take my chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment