Friday, September 2, 2011

feel great!


The latest Santa look. I'm keeping it and going to the barber for a #2.


Explanation of da Cancer situation:

For slow-growing lymphomas, long-term survival is common, although they cannot be cured. More aggressive tumors are more dangerous, but a permanent cure is possible. The lymphoma type, its effects, and its growth rate determine the best treatment.

I have the slow, incurable kind. Am I happy about this? No. But it is what it is and I just have to move on - I feel great and am doing everything I normally do - except work, which I think is over for me. I'm just enjoying my life and making the best of things. I still get super tired and am on the net too much but I can, so I do.

I am continuing to shrink which makes me happy. I don't have any idea how I lived with a waist over 40" for so long but now at least I have an explanation.

I get another chemo drug in November after I get the petscan in October. Oh how fun. If I lose my hair I won't have much to lose, eh?

Can't wait until it gets cooler - the weather here is like an oven.

Peace out.







No comments:

Post a Comment