Monday, September 26, 2011

the truth...

The truth is that chemo changes you, your energy and your youthful zest - I was a little firecracker before this nonsense and now... not so much. I am in pain every day and my joints are as stiff as a skeleton sans ligaments, connective tissue or tendons. My neck, back and all joints are all as stiff as an ironing board.

My thirst is over the top and I can't go out of the house without a water bottle. I can't walk without a fanny pack that I don't own, so I tend to forget and suffer like a woman on a desert.

I have fear of October 21st's petscan because I'm not sure what they are going to say. I am doing a Lymphoma walk on October 15th with the family - I am team "Sally Did it" and it is to raise money for research. I never thought I could have been a part of this club.

ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment