Thursday, November 3, 2011

taken these sunkin eyes...


Chemo again tomorrow, and I can feel its effect, but I'm trying to let go of the emotion in it which makes it worse. The bad part of it now is the amount of times it takes the nurses to find a vein, which have been collapsing lately. I don't have a port, but sometimes I wish I did. My arms are all black and blue from the last time they tortured me on Friday.

The young nurse won't have a chance with me, and I tell her that I only like the older fat girls, but thank you anyway. They put me out with Benadryl so most of it ends up being a blur...

Such a lovely rainy day today... I love the rain, and I think I must be the only person in the world who just loves the house dark and the dog snuggled up next to me with a good book. Why do people need sunny days all the time? I'm thinking that there is a possibility that they just like complaining. Yin/Yang, black/white, high/low, good/bad, soft/hard, crunchy/creamy... I love it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment