Wednesday, September 19, 2012

rerro, I reed a rog ralk...

More dog guilt.

Still working on the bod, so I decided to kick up the daily walking to an hour. Who am I? I did pilates, zumba and now this today. I have cancer. I am not supposed to feel this good. No complaints here, I guess.

 I've been taking Maizie an hour a day, but today I just didn't feel like it. I was enjoying a good book, sat in the sun by the pool on this gorgeous fall day. Nevertheless, my dog has gotten used to her chasing squirrels, sniffing critter holes, wrapping her owner around trees and pooping huge piles of dung for owner to pick up with my cute little doggy bags. Ugh. I hate that part.

I will not get out of it today because I have spoiled her rotten. Every time I get up from my chair or come into the kitchen she looks at me and says, "are we goin? Is it time? Are ya takin me? Are we goin?" Pant, pant pant, grrrrrr, pant pant pant... "oh please, oh please... you lazy ass you. Get out of that chair, Sally."

I probably put the end of that in myself, but the dog guilt is just killing my day off.


No comments:

Post a Comment