Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Eyes have it...

Scare of my life today.

I've had a horrible pressure in my eye and I couldn't look at anything bright for the last week, and it has been getting progressively worse. I am not one to get on Web MD but I was so curious that I did it. Intraocular lymphoma is a condition of the eye which is fairly uncommon but possible in NH lymphoma patients. I had completely convinced myself that I was in trouble, would be needing an MRI, surgery, and lose an eyeball. Went to an ophthalmologist and after much ado about nuttin', I have a stye.

Cancer is just one big pain in the ass, I tell ya. Most of it is due to the mind-bending imagination of absolutely and utterly nothing. Tomorrow at 9:30AM is chemo # 8 and the results of my cat scan.

Meow.



No comments:

Post a Comment