Thursday, December 8, 2011

a book review...

This is great! It seems that either people don't get TWO WEEKS or want to read it three times. I loved this:

"You have officially inspired me to want to learn how to dance, play the piano, learn French and color my hair the shade of a Raven. You make it sound so "Normal" and almost soothing to have coffee rings on countertops, socks with holes in the toes, nylons with runs, separate bedrooms, separate interests, secret thoughts, hidden ambitions and simmering passions. If I didn't know better, Sal, I would think you were trying to steal my identity!!!!! I love you, I love you, I love you and all your wild, crazy, fun, witty, intelligent and down-to-earth normalness! x0x0x0x0x0x0x"

Touching one person may be enough for me.

*smiling*



No comments:

Post a Comment