Saturday, December 10, 2011

first Amazon review...


If I only touch a few people, I've done what I set out to do. Cool.

"I was instantly captivated by Feldman's 'truer than most people think' depiction of a woman who just wants to be heard. There were several times through this giftedly crafted read when I felt that the narrator was speaking of my own life rather than that of a fictional character. With grace, charm, humility, witt and an endless amount of humor, the portrayal of 'Emily' was brought to life with each passing page. To say that I thoroughly enjoyed this book is an understatement. As a married woman of twenty-two years, I can relate to how 'just being heard' could indeed open pandora's box to a myriad of thoughts and emotions. After reading of 'Emily's' experience, I no longer feel like I am the only square peg who is desperately trying to fit into a suburbian hole. S.W. Feldman has captured an element of 'mundane' and has turned it into something brilliantly witty, fun and highly entertaining. I sincerely look forward to many more "Weeks" spent in this author's company."


No comments:

Post a Comment