Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feeling it...


LIFEFORCE, baby.

I am on my third day of super juicing and I feel like I have had caffeine and want to run five miles. There is something to this. I had three green super-duper-uber green drinks, and I can't even go to bed. I may hang out with MCG and go run at night. I am on CHEMO and I want to go box somebody in the ring and become a WWE diva and slam my cancer-dreadly down on the mat. BAMBAM. I want to lift. I want to run - I can't even sleep. The test will be next Monday when they poison me again with this shit.

I am energized. I will not let this drag me down and out. I am going to take it from three drinks to eight next week. I am channeling Jack Lalanne.

Wait. I AM Jack Lalanne. Livin' it large 'til I'm 89.


No comments:

Post a Comment