Saturday, April 30, 2011

heLL-o

I keep waiting for this last bout to be better but it hasn't been. I have an unspeakable side effect that you will have to use your imagination to guess the horror. I'm not going into it but that bastard Howdy Doody was involved. (I couldn't resist)

Needless to say, I'm not going out of the house very often because I can't. I have slept through the last 48 hours - not necessarily on drugs, but just that I couldn't get up at all. We are renovating the entire front of the house, so with the banging and dogs barking, I have no idea how I did it, but slept through it all. I have had entire windows opened to the outside (like the movie Money Pit) and I never woke up. I practically slept through my 60th birthday on Wednesday - thank God for my girlfriends who made me rally - and Brenda spent the night, so even though I felt bad, it was a good day filled with drug-induced laughter.

I am tired of being sick
I am tired of being tired
I am tired of not being able to exercise
I am tired of being too tired to go up and down the stairs
I am tired of being too tired to have a visitor more than 5 minutes

I am finally taking the drugs for pain and want to thank Nanny for introducing me to Percoset. I can now understand the addiction to prescription drugs. The only way they give this heinous treatment to children is to knock them out for a few months. Why do they think adults are different? You can't imagine this poison unless you have experienced it and drugs are the nly possible way to endure it. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment