Tuesday, April 12, 2011

an unexpected phone call...

My brother is working with Jonathan Winters, and he had him call me yesterday. My brother and I were completely addicted to Mr. Winters when we were kids. Having the cancer dance-card does have its advantages.

So weird.

I have had around three days of unexpected fabulous - but haven't written because I am just relishing feeling so much like myself. I even went out to lunch with a friend. I keep waiting for the bomb to hit again but so far it hasn't. I have decided to (waaaaay) up my fruits and vegetables, so could that be it? Dunno - but happy for what I used to take for granted.

I have a cute story. My friend, Bitsy, wrote to me that she lights a lemongrass candle for me every day wishing me good health and white healing light... so every night she blows out the candle and says, "Goodnight Sally." That was sweet enough, but then... she was getting ready for bed, and heard her husband out in the hall blowing out the candle and saying "Goodnight, Sally." I've never met him.

So many gifts that sometimes they are hard to count up.

No comments:

Post a Comment