Monday, January 23, 2012

Bachelor

I happened to run across The Bachelor tonight. I was drawn to the natural setting because they were visiting the mountains of Utah, and it was stunningly beautiful. Nevertheless, the show was like watching a bad car accident and it was impossible to turn away from the riveting, emotional carnage. Amidst the sunsets, the nature walks, the wine, the bitching and the romantic music there was.... duh, duh dahhhhhhhhhhhhn... the PRONOUN.

Bachelor and Bachelorette conversations:

"This was a big step in me and Ben's relationship."
"Him and I could be so happy."
"It will all be worth it for she and I."
"I want to stand on one knee and propose. (icing on the cake... here comes my favorite) "I take it just so serious."


Okay. I'm a snot. I would find sport in hurling these types from a sea cliff with iron fetters strapped to their ankles.

:/





No comments:

Post a Comment