Saturday, January 7, 2012

yes, i do... and no I don't...

I miss the sound of my brother playing the guitar. I love to run sprints... or maybe I really love the feeling afterwards. I am so happy to be away from sugar and chemicals which made me foggy for fifteen years. I love being clear-headed without it. I love people when they are kind... it can make me smile all day. I love to sail. I love making snow angels with my grandchildren. I love to let the girls play with my jewelry for hours and hours. I love when the sun comes in my window on the bed. I love my iphone a little too much but probably won't use Siri. I miss my dad. I am sensitive to things but mostly sensitive to people. I am being a lot nicer to myself since I've had cancer. I don't even have a resolution this January... I think I will just be happy to wake up in the morning. If I have to do that with an imperfect body, oh well. I am addicted to working out and am in awe with Zuzana on bodyrocktv.com (she is an animal). I will come back in my next life with abs. This life is okay without them. I love being honest with myself and not being all things to all people. Some days I swear like a truck-driver and I don't care that some people in my life don't get that. I've never sworn AT people. I don't believe in the dogma of religion but am one of the most religious people I know.I love chipotle sweet potato fries and good whiskey. I miss singing in my band.

No comments:

Post a Comment