Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I wish...

I wish I could tell young women not to worry so much.
I wish I could make them realize how beautiful they look.
I wish they could see the perfection of their skin, and the comfort of their waistline in a pair of jeans.
I wish young mothers would relax... everything will be fine.
I wish I could tell them to give their children very few material things.
I wish they could feel how fast it is until they leave you.
I wish they could always have the perspective of a ninety-year-old looking back, and be as kind as they can.
I wish they could realize that one day their house will be neat and now it simply doesn't matter.
I wish they would pick their battles because if they battle over everything --->they won't win.
I wish I would have listened more and talked less.
I wish I could bottle what I did with my kids and sell it because I...

could be a stinkin' Ka-zillionaire.


No comments:

Post a Comment